Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you protect yourself when ghost hunting?

I would love to go looking for ghosts but I am not sure how to protect myself!


Can anyone help me out please?How do you protect yourself when ghost hunting?
Cover yourself in a white sheet and say ';WOOOOOH';How do you protect yourself when ghost hunting?
protect yourself from what





a scarf and thick jumper should protect you from the cold





depending on what part of the world, you're in, you could take some weapons to stop you getting mugged by vagrants





possibly THE worst thing that is liable to be a problem, on ghost hunts, is boredom... to protect yourself from that, take a book
Tin foil body armor.





Seriously though, what's a ghost going to do? I'd be more worried about homeless hobos with butcher knives hiding in the abandoned house than about a ghost that might make a cold spot on my face.
*Proton pack


*PKE (Psycho Kinetic Energy) meter


*Giga Meter


*Ghost Trap


* Mood Slime pack


*Access to a containment unit


*Ecto Goggles


*
I don't think ghosts exsist and even if they did what damage could they do to you ?. If still worried try Ghostbusters Inc and get your ghost proof cape and ghost detector Mk 2. I hear there is 20% off.
I found this for you..


http://hollowhill.com/protection-tools-g鈥?/a>





Happy ghost hunting.


If you go,take some pics please and post them here for us all to see.


Thanks x
A hat and coat in case it rains and a scarf against the cold. Something to eat as you will get very bored looking for something that does not exist.
I believe tinfoil hats are traditional.
It is not the ghosts to worry about, but zombies
Protect yourself from what?
Drink motor oil
garlic round your neck, wooden cross for vampires
dress as grim reaper
salt and a cross
well my house is haunted so i really do not know

No comments:

Post a Comment