Friday, January 22, 2010

What is a coyote hunting experience like?

I have never hunted coyotes before and I am thinking about learning how to hunt them, and hopefully next year I will go hunting for coyotes. What is a coyote hunting experience like? Please tell me, thanks.What is a coyote hunting experience like?
It's fun!!!!!!








Sit out waiting for them............ have fun with it and pretend your taking aim at a zombie... any other mythical creature...





hell, even pretend you're a ';sniper'; (when hunting coyotes it's forgivable).





If you want to, even say something cool before you pull the trigger to feel ultra-badass.








I hate coyotes.What is a coyote hunting experience like?
LMAO! all your base belong to us!

Report Abuse



Bysomeone, you really need to get your facts straight and use proper word form or everyone is going to think you're an idiot. Coyotes are not endangered or threatened in any way. That's why in my state there is no daily bag limit and other states offer a bounty on them.





George, I've killed many 'yotes, but have never taken one that wasn't threatening my animals. I have nothing in the world against hunting them. I've seen some videos and have friends that hunt them regularly.





From what I can gather, it has to be quite a thrill to call in a very wary animal with highly acute senses. Many shots are very long, also adding to the adrenalin rush. I know a guy that gave up all other forms of hunting so he can concentrate only on coyotes. So, for him at least, it is very fun.





Mr. Chrissysue, I was gonna shoot you an email but that feature is blocked. I was just going to say thanks. You always give me a good laugh.
Bysomeone... Honey, don't you listen to mean old Josh. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Everyone already thinks you're an idiot.





ADDED:





My pleasure Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment