Friday, January 22, 2010

Will mother cats take their kittens hunting during the day?

Well, the past couple days my cat and her 12 week old kittens have been going off during the day. But today I haven't seen the at all and it is ten o'clock pm. So could they be out hunting or what??





NOTE: This cat wouldn't leave. It likes me a lot and it has everything it needs here. I even bring it in sometimes and the cat showed up on my porch last summer so it is pretty lucky.





What do you think?Will mother cats take their kittens hunting during the day?
she could be if you don't like it then you can try keeping them all inside making sure they know they have food 'cause they might think they don't have food make sure to play with them too. Hoped this helped.Will mother cats take their kittens hunting during the day?
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment