Friday, January 22, 2010

What are needed items when hunting Iowa Bucks during the rut?

This is my first year ever hunting the rut and are ready to shoot a big Iowa Buck but dont really know what i need to obtain my goal. If anyone thinks they know what i need to reach my goal I would like to know. Thanks bettendorf_joeWhat are needed items when hunting Iowa Bucks during the rut?
I have to disagree, scent is very important. There are dozens of bottled scents %26amp; scent neutralizers in order to mask human odor as well as other scents that imitate younger bucks and does in heat which have proved their efficiency as many experienced hunters use them every time with efficiency.





What you need to do is to sprinkle a little younger buck scent on a scrape and most likely a more mature buck will stop by to refresh the scrape with his own scent. A doe-in-heat scent speaks for itself, no need for further explanations.





Put a cotton ball in a plastic film can and saturate the cotton with doe-in-heat scent. Hang two of these 鈥?one up wind and one down wind 鈥?of your stand.





Apart from scent, you need a good rifle with reliable ammo.





Check out the sources for more information about this topic.





Hope this helps.What are needed items when hunting Iowa Bucks during the rut?
All you NEED is a reliable weapon and good ammunition, and some full camo clothing.


Dont waste your money on expensive scent blocker clothing BAHHH its a myth I regulary smoke in my tree stand in fact 3 days ago I shot a 5x6 whitetail at 15 yards with a lit ciggarette in my fore hand. Scents lures cover scents its all BOGUS no need to waste money on it,


any other help i can give ya just email me

No comments:

Post a Comment