Friday, January 22, 2010

What are the night-time coyote hunting regulations in Wisconsin?

Can you use lights to shoot them at night ? What cant you do?What are the night-time coyote hunting regulations in Wisconsin?
I'm not sure, there are many that roam the back area of my house at night here in Colorado. They don't bother anyone. Unless they are messing up your property or fighting with your dogs, I say just leave them alone. I have thrown a few tennis balls at them though, but this was while my kids were playing outside.What are the night-time coyote hunting regulations in Wisconsin?
BS NONAME coyotes bother plenty of people like me for one. they try to kill livestock, and I relish shooting them.

Report Abuse



Wow! Are there coyotes in Wisconsin now? Awesome. Leave them be.

No comments:

Post a Comment