Sunday, January 24, 2010

Why are people talking about politics in the hunting forum?

Not all gun owners are hunters and, strange as it may seem, all hunters are not gun owners. Hunters provide food and clothing for their families and the less fortunate, as well as preserve the balance in nature in our DESIGNATED hunting areas. Sure there are bad apples among us, but the president of PETA wears leather belts so knock it off.Why are people talking about politics in the hunting forum?
Because the right to hunt and own guns, goes right along with politics, if you arn't willing to fight for your right to own guns, then I suggest you find another hobby, one that doesn't involve a gun.Why are people talking about politics in the hunting forum?
Unfortunately many people have politicized hunting and gun ownership.
Some politics are related to hunting, there are lots of topics about hunting aside form the actual hunt.
Because the dam# panty-waisted liberals want to take away our guns!
because it always seems to be a debate in politics over gun control,how much hunting allowed on federal and state land and such.plus political activist groups like PETA want to disolve our rights to hunt and own firearms,if that isn't a direct connection I am not sure what else would qualify.
I'm not sure exactly what you're griping about, but where the two intersect, I don't see a problem. It's even eye-opening to me, because though I've heard about anti-hunters for decades, in my area I've never met any that I know of.
Kudos and Ditto!

1 comment:

  1. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents.If you want more info about hunting have a peek here

    ReplyDelete