Friday, January 22, 2010

What is the penalty for hunting without a license in West Virginia?

I heard from one person that it is a 10,000 dollar fine, punishable up to 10 years in jail. I have been able to find any clarification on this. I do have a license, but I was wondering what the penalty is. Thanks in advance.What is the penalty for hunting without a license in West Virginia?
$20 to $300 fine and/or 10 to 100 days in jail.What is the penalty for hunting without a license in West Virginia?
The penalties in each state vary, but Im pretty sure theyre mostly similar. Maybe the max fines or max jail is different from state to state. But in WI my friend was fined $10,000 %26amp; lost his hunting AND fishing priveleges for 5 years, or longer if the fine wasnt paid in 5 years. I believe he avoided jail but he was facing significant time.

No comments:

Post a Comment