Friday, January 22, 2010

What is the best game hunting camera you can buy?

I need to know what a good reliable camera, with no flash. Also I need it to be a reasonable price. also If you can tell me where I can buy it that would be appreciated as well.What is the best game hunting camera you can buy?
Buy any version you wish.Just don't buy a stealth cam. I've owned two ';I'm a slow learner'; and gave away both of them.Good luck!What is the best game hunting camera you can buy?
I would recommend stopping by Chasingame.com (see source) for reviews on a variety of game cameras and preview of what is coming out new for this year.





You may also want to stop by the Grow the Hunt Blog (see source) which amongst many other topics include tips on how best to use game cameras in the field.
Wildview Xtreme series STC-TGL5M-(5mega pixels)--easiest to setup


Stealth Cam STC-I550(5mega pixels)-its okay


Moultrie Digital Game Camera 200-(3 mega pixels)don`t like it,works intermittent


Remington Ghost Camera(5mega pixel)-BEST-has led %26amp; incandescent light,picks up deer at 90 feet


--------------------------------------鈥?br>

they all take SD cards and videos or pixs
I try to find the best one for you.


And I found Stealth Cam 5.0 Mega Pixel Digital Scouting Trail Camera.


From...


http://www.amazon.com/Stealth-Cam-Digita鈥?/a>


Hope this help.

No comments:

Post a Comment