Friday, January 22, 2010

What year did they outlaw hunting within city limits?

My mother told me that back in the 50s, my grandfather used to shoot squirrel right in his backyard. She stated that now they are protected, though. I'm not interested in shooting them, but I was wondering what year did they change the law that you cannot hunt or shoot firearms within city limits?What year did they outlaw hunting within city limits?
laughter is right, everywhere is different, usually once an area gets built up and it becomes more dangerous to fire guns, they make it illegal. Then they ban farm animals, and boom, you're living in town.What year did they outlaw hunting within city limits?
You may be surprised to learn that each city makes its own laws. Some have regulated hunting and shooting for a couple hundred years. Others are more recent.

No comments:

Post a Comment