Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Who here is over the age of 18 and can legally buy hunting firearms?

Age check in the hunting forum, just wanted to make sure there were some adults left here. Been seeing a lot of retardation lately.





Thanks for your credible input.Who here is over the age of 18 and can legally buy hunting firearms?
Been hunting, fishing and guiding in Alaska for 20 years.


I too am tired of reading about airsoft, ';silencers';, ';sniper rifles';, ';assault rifles';, killing animals with bb guns, ';will a (insert large caliber here) blow someones head off?'; and other such immature bulls#it.Who here is over the age of 18 and can legally buy hunting firearms?
I'm way older than most of you youngins but living in the mountains might have left me a bit touched in the head So some of my answers might bother ya, but you can bet I;ve try'd most of 'em!! I've only been playin' with this contraption a short while.....kinda fun!
I am over 18 and own several firearms, some for hunting, but I haven't been dribbling retardation all over the hunting forum either. This is my first answer in that category actually.
Seems like alot of people on here learn about firearms from holywood not a credible source. Its sad really, these kind of people give responsible gun owners a bad name.
An old woman here--owning a gun--only 1. Have used it for hunting--but not for a few years.
Over the age of 18 and legal own multiple rifles and handguns.


Proudly exercising my 2nd amendment rights!
Yeah there is no retardation filter -


38 w/ a safe full of fun.


I just wish i had more free time to shoot.
Just turned 18 a few months ago. Have 14 long arms and 2 sidearms in my possession.
we can get guns at the age of 16 here. sucky to you guys. and yeh, i've had guns since then. 24 now.
I'm 52, okie dokie?
more than 18x2 here

No comments:

Post a Comment