Saturday, January 16, 2010

How do you make ghost hunting gear or list some gear to hunt ghost?

Well I am so interested in the ';other side'; I really want to make some gear or get some. Give meh some feedback.How do you make ghost hunting gear or list some gear to hunt ghost?
Very simple! Get large brown paper bags. Place something the ghost liked when still iivinig. From bubble gum to scotch whiskey whatever you think the ghost likes. Best if you knew the ghost and know what they like. When the ghost ethers into the bag fold and close tightly but be sure to leave as much room as you can ghosts ltke room. Now I don't know what to tell you. What do you want to do with the ghost? Today Halloween the very best time of the year for ghosts everyone pays attention to them neglecting them for the rest of the year. Get busy and good luck. Jesse p.s.plastic bags don't workHow do you make ghost hunting gear or list some gear to hunt ghost?
And don't be so rude about it. Its an internet website not a bank being robbed.

Report Abuse



Ok stop complaining about where I put the category. Yahoo put it that way and I dont know how all this works. I dont go on here alot so I dont know alot about it. Second, I am a very logical person. Just because a door closes or the air turns cold doesn't mean a ghost is there. I want to see one.

Report Abuse



You really need to post this someplace else. This is the place where we talk about animals and shooting them with guns.





I can sell you all sorts of old and broken electronic gear at a highly inflated price. You'll have as successful hunt as you would with any specialized equipment.
This category is of hunt real animals, ghosts not exist, they are just hoaxes, delusions, wrongly-identified normal phenomena, my lover is ';ghostbuster';, his brother claim see many ghosts, lover always learn they are really normal things, all you need is big imagination hunt imaginary creatures.
someone i know can do it without the gear, although they worship satan so thats kinda out of the question
Do you need to poke holes in brown bag for them to breath?
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment